Would you like to be part of biggest celebration of project management success in Ireland?
Limited tickets are now available for the inaugural National Project Awards 2017. The Ireland Chapter of Project Management Institute’s awards are sponsored by PwC.
The Awards take place Wednesday, November 1, and will recognise individuals, projects, project teams and organisations that have shone within the project management discipline.
Winners from seven categories will be announced on the night:
- PMO of the Year (sponsored by Aspira)
- SME Project of the Year (sponsored by Progressive Financial Services)
- Private Sector Project of the Year
- Public Sector Project of the Year (sponsored by the Institute of Public Administration)
- Project Management for Social Good (sponsored by AIB) Project Professional of the Year (sponsored by PwC)
- Distinguished Contribution to Project Management (sponsored by Ireland Chapter of PMI)
The black tie gala dinner commences at 7pm at the offices of PwC at One Spencer Dock, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1.