In this very special episode, I’m sharing the interview with Sunil Prashara & Randy Black recorded at the Leadership Institute Meeting (LIM) in Dublin’s Convention Centre.
During the absorbing interview, we cover:
· Sunil & Randy’s background prior to joining PMI
· The main attractors for Sunil in taking on the CEO & Presidential role
· Why Randy & the Board selected Sunil for the role?
· Sunil’s first 66 days in the role and plan for the next phase
· The Progress made in the 50 years of PMI
· Opportunities to build on in the coming quarters
· Sunil’s and the Board’s priority alignment
· PMI 2.0 & what does success looks like in the coming years!
· The importance of Customer Centricity
· Moving to a more digital organization
· Changing the conversation
· The importance of value delivery
· The value of genuine recognition
I hope you enjoyed this episode. If you did, please do check out one of the other 13. We have a few more really good ones in the queue with content from the LIM, interviews from regional events and interviews with experts in the world of project management.
Enjoy the podcast & have a great week.
Spreaker Link: https://www.spreaker.com/episode/18023908
iTunes Link: https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/ireland-chapter-pmi-podcast-episode-14-interview-sunil/id1347295713?i=1000439038394
Listen to "Ireland Chapter PMI Podcast | Episode 14 | Interview with Sunil Prashara & Randy Black at EMEA LIM" on Spreaker.