Private company is defined as an organisation that is not owned or operated by the government
- Public sector is defined as an organisation that is owned or operated by the government or an agency including:
- Civil Service, Defence, Education, Justice, Health, Local Authorities & Non-commercial State Agencies or NCSA.
- A Project Professional is anyone who leads or contributes to a project. For example, Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Programme Director, Business Analyst.
The project can be of any size and type, from any industry, in public or private sectors
The project needs to have originated in and have been managed in the Republic of Ireland
The project must have been completed within the last two years
Applications must be submitted in English
The awards are open to everyone to apply.
You do not need to be a member of the Ireland Chapter of PMI or any other professional project management organisation to apply or nominate for an award.
Applications can reference adherence to any of the following: PMI, Prince2, IPMA, Agile or any other methodology.
- Board members of the Ireland Chapter of PMI
- Members of the Judging Panel
- Sponsors and endorsers of an Award Category are not eligible to apply for that category.