From Application to Judging: A four step process
- Application / Nomination - Participating individuals/ organisations submit their applications.
- All applications for the following categories must be received by 5pm on 17th May 2021.
- Project Professional of the Year
- PMO of the Year
- Private Sector Project of the Year
- Public Sector Project of the Year
- Project Management for Social Good
- The judging panel comprises leading experts drawn from public and private sectors. The independent verifier for the judging process is Matheson.
- Initial assessment: Each applicant’s eligibility is determined on the basis of their completed application form. Eligibility is measured against rigorous criteria, that determines a Best Practice Winner in the each award category (listed below). All applications that meet the high-level criteria are then selected to go through to the next round.
- The preliminary judging panel draws up a shortlist of applicants that demonstrate the highest levels of Best Practice in each award category. The Final Judging Panel will select the winners and runners up who have demonstrated outstanding achievements in the categories as outlined above.
- Sectoral Limit for Private Sector (non-SME), SME, PMO and Public Sector awards. There will be a limit of one shortlisted applicant from any particular sector. If two or more applicants operate in the same industry/business sector, then the highest ranking applicant will be included on the shortlist.
- Companies can submit more than one nomination per category but only one nomination (the one ranked highest by judges) for the aforementioned company will make the final 3
- The final judging panel will select the top three applicants and winner in each category.
- Winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony on 24th June 2021
PMs Choice Award
- Live on the night of the Awards Ceremony (24th June) the audience (registered attendees) will be asked to vote on their choice, from the list of finalists.