The resources available to professional project managers to inform and engage us in our work are so numerous now that it's hard to keep track. Here we list some of the many resources available to you as a PMI member, and specifically as a Ireland Chapter of PMI member, to aid in your day-to-day work and your long-term professional development.
For other information on PMI standards, certification, online tools and resources, and claiming PDUs, please refer to the web site pages listed under 'Resources' on the main menu.
The Chapter provides the following resources to aid in your professional business and career development.
Chapter and Professional Development Events
- Monthly chapter events with presentations provide learning opportunities and the chance to meet other project managers
- The opportunity to volunteer on chapter projects and events also provides opportunities to meet other professionals and give back something intangible to the community.
As a member of Project Management Institute (PMI) you have access to the following resources as well.
eReads and Reference
- Members can enjoy the full contents of books and media on project management and business. Use eReads & Reference anytime you’re online.
- Provides the tools and resources necessary to identify employee strengths and weaknesses and implement a project management career ladder.
- Resources to inform and improve the practice of project management.
Voices on Project Management
- Independent ideas and insights by and for project practitioners.
- Monthly and semi-monthly e-newsletters focused on project management knowledge and PMI news. http://www.pmi.org/Knowledge-Center/Publications-e-Newsletters.aspx