Congratulations to the 2018 shortlisted nominees:
Applications for the 2019 National Project Awards will open in June 2019
The National Project Awards recognise and honour individuals, projects, project teams and organisations that have shone within the project management discipline.
We believe that great work, great people, and great organisations deserve recognition. If you think you are one of them, or know someone who is, then we want to hear from you.
Promote your project involvement, the project itself or your team and/or organisation. Share your successful experience with us.
- Provide recognition to the broad church of PM practitioners and their organisations in Ireland
- Promote project management as a function and profession to industry, public sector, academia, not-for-profit communities and the public
- Profile best practices of project panagement and project management practitioners
- Engage businesses to build capacity to develop skills, knowledge and understanding of project management
- Encourage other practitioners and organisations to excel and be recognised
- Promote employee engagement and talent management