Nominations are nowOPEN
This year's Special Category Award is the ‘Greatest National Impact Project’ which will honour the project that has delivered the highest impact across Ireland in the last 3 years. This special category will be open for nominations across the six PMI Global Megatrends, as set out below:The special category will be decided upon by public vote – the closing date for submissions is 26th September.
1. Digital Disruption – e.g. impactful use of AI, automation, digital transformation
2. Climate Crisis – e.g. delivering against sustainability goals
3. Demographic Shifts – e.g. offsetting talent gap, talent retention, preserving organisational knowledge
4. Economic Shifts – e.g. solutions for inflationary pressures, supply chain innovation, cost management
5. Labor Shortages – e.g. flexible work programme, HR innovation
6. Civil, Civic and Equality Movements e.g. diversity & inclusion initiatives