Peter Glynne is Vice President of the Ireland Chapter of PMI and a big4 management consultant with over 20 years experience in leading change. He is also the founder and was Chair of the APM UK Benefits Management Specific Interest Group for 5 years. He will share the value of benefits leadership in maximizing the value of change within organizations.
The session outlines a practical approach to leading benefits realization, focusing on the success factors that make a real difference to how organizations deliver their change.
This presentation explores the practicalities of leading benefits realization across an organization through a value-led framework covering projects, programs and portfolios.
There will also be an opportunity to explore a case study.
This is in person event. Venue to be announced later.
Take aways for audience
1) Business side leadership is the most critical element of successful benefits realization.
2) The ‘why’ and ‘what’ should be the primary consideration.
3) Putting in place the necessary leadership and culture change requires an organization wide commitment through targeted leadership, accountability and assurance.
4) Effective prioritization and aggregation is the only way to manage benefits across a change portfolio
5) Making sense of your organization is critical to guide it through the necessary ‘hearts and minds’
You will earn 2 PDUs when you attend this event
|Event Date||26-Oct-2022 6:00 pm|
|Event End Date||26-Oct-2022 8:00 pm|
|Cut off date||25-Oct-2022 5:00 pm|
|No. of Strategic PDUs||2|
|PMI Event Number||C144RADOY8|
Peter is Vice President of the PMI Ireland Chapter and a management consultant specializing in leading complex change programs. He has over 20 years’ experience in project and program management across PwC, Deloitte and Microsoft. Peter is also an experienced Board member and Charity Chair. He is founder of the UK Association for Project Management (APM) Specific Interest Group (SIG) in Benefits Management and was chair of the group for five years growing it to from zero to over 2k members. Peter has authored a number of high-impact publications on portfolio management and benefits realization over the last 15 years. He holds a master’s degree in project management from the University of Limerick and is passionate about benefits driven change. Peter has also been invited to present on Benefits Led Change at the PMI Global Summitt in Las Vegas in December.