Nominations may originate from within the project team themselves, or by the project organisation’s management, colleagues, team members or customer. Nominations must also meet the below eligibly criteria:
- Projects can be of any type, from any industry, in the public and private sectors.
- Projects must be largely completed in or managed from Ireland.
- Projects must demonstrate exemplary project management principles and techniques.
- Projects must be completed in the last two years. For the PMO of the Year Award, the achievements of the PMO in the last three years will be assessed.
- For the Project Professional of the Year Award, nominations are welcome from employers, colleagues, customers, and team members. Self-nominations are also acceptable.
- Last year’s projects and professional winners cannot apply for this year’s awards.